wanted early xt parts

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
looking for some early 90s xt parts ie m730 crank / chain set, xt canti brakes and a 31.8 m735 bottom pull front mech, these parts are for my 91 technium build and would consider other xt parts of similar age to help complete, funds are a little tight due to helping fund my other halfs 88 stumpjumper so not looking for nos or nos prices, but if you think you may have some parts to swap for a few beer tokens then let me know, i dont mind a bit of ally polishing so they dont have to be minty. ;)

I have a bottom pull xt front in 31.8, but think it may be M737. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post some pics

I have a beautiful Deore XT M730 chainset if intersted - full original biopace rings too (just the biopace sticker has come off over the years) - almost mint with only a very minor rub mark on the crank - very little use.....

I have a very nice M735 bottom pull front mech in 31.8 flavour. It is in very nice condition. I also might have a Deore XT headset in 1 1/8" i might wanna part with for a good swap/price.....Also have a M732 rear hub in 36 hole that i am gonna rebuild for use.

Greetz Paul

thanks for the offers type bump ;) much prefare to buy in the uk as recorded postage from outside could be near half as much again and my budget would be a little stretched, any one else got anything ? mainly crank set, canti brakes, and 31.8 bottom pull front mech... ???

Ive some black xt canti's plus some xt 7 speed wheels on mavic rims plus some break levers amongst other bits.
going to be taking my spez stumpjumper comp to bits it's from the last year of U brakes built in japan with shimano drop outs.
Did have some more hubs but not sure where they went?

Back