Ibis Mojo 2001 updated: 16-05-2013

smashford":2yl46nw6 said:
:shock: - That's what I need to go with my 09 Mojo Carbon

Do you have a link to your 09 Mojo ?
Would like to see how it's build up... I'm more of a retro type of guy, but of course still (again, since they're back) following Ibis. Maybe one day I'll give it a try with a new carbon one. I like the frame and they got real good review scores I saw since they are on the market. The only thing is that I don't no where to put my drinking flask and maybe the handle bars are to high for me due to the big suspension fork of today...

...but...eh...please send me a link, it's always nice to see a bike of fellow Ibis owner... :D :cool:

What's the link in your profile about ? I can't find any pics of the bike you're talking about in the thread or is it me doing something not the right way ?

some updates of the 2001 in it's latest trim... with the limited edition Rocket Ron's and the green Hershey's on it... :cool:

Attachments

• Img_4561.jpg
    Img_4561.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 4,440
  • Img_4562.jpg
    Img_4562.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 4,440
wtf.jpg

Re: Ibis Mojo 2001 update: 20-06-2010

Spec's as it is now.
The CK-wheelset are gonna be replaced by Tune/NoTubes by the time my rear hub is replaced for a new one, since it cracked and is send to Tune.

Frame: Ibis Mojo 2001 (Deda tubes)
Fork: Rock Shox custom (SID Race titanium with a BB crown and head tube)
Headset: Chris King ahaed 1 1/8”
Stem: Ibis titanium 1 1/8” x 125
Handlebar: Easton EC70
Grips: ?? ...just 22 grams or so..
Barends: Extralite
Brakes: Hershey Long neck
Brake levers: Extralite
Shifters: SRAM X.0 triggers
Front Derailleur: XTR
Rear Derailleur: X.0 short version
Derailleur/brake lines: Jagwire L3
Cassette: SRAM 990
Chain: SRAM 991
Cranks: good old Ritchey compact
Chainrings: LM 44T, TA 34T, TA 22T
Bottom Bracket: BICI titanium
Pedals: Crank Brothers with steel axle
Hub Skewers: Tune AC16/17
Hubs: Chris King classic in green (from the '95 Ibis)
Rims: American Classic 350
Spokes: DT evolution
Tyres: Schwalbe Rocket Ron 2.25 in white limited edition
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR
Seatpost: Ringlé Moby
Bottle Cage: Ringle H2O

Standing on a person scale it, the scale says it weighs in at 9,5kg or just under 21lbs.
With the Tune hubs and NoTubes rims it wil be 20.5lbs. And sometimes I'm thinking about the Pace C-type that's collecting dust in my shed to put in and bring it under 20... :cool:

I'm a bit in doubt about this one..

To sell or not to sell ? That's the question...

I'm thinking about selling the frame to get myself a modern frame, but don't know what this one will be worth... anybody any idea ?

Or...maybe it's an option to get it converted to discbrakes..? What do you think ?

Re: Ibis Mojo 2001 update: 20-06-2010

...decided is stays.... since I had it updated...

With the Pace (a-c 420mm) it's more quick and nimble than it was.... and together with my old (199:cool: Tune hubs (MIG 28h + MAG160 28h) laced to new ZTR rims my scale claims a weight of just over 19 pounds (8.65 kg).

Attachments

• Afbeelding 005 (40%).jpg
    Afbeelding 005 (40%).jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 512
Back