Vintage bike category added for Iron Horse

ameybrook":3ilacv76 said:
Well, I'll be there ;)

Think it'd be hard for you to back out now.

Anyhow cool article and great pics, thanks for sharing.

ameybrook":3cf254c4 said:
Well, I'll be there ;)
So you're that Mike! I should have known that someone who was obsessed with early 90's bikes like the rest of us would be a member here. Have you considered wearing a RetroBike jersey when you compete?

Nice collection you have there! Although you mention that Iron Horse has no set definition of vintage, are they required to be period-correct (as your bikes appear to be)?

btw, nice mancave too! :cool: It's so big I'll bet you can hear your footsteps echo in there, which means of course that you need to fill all that empty space with more bikes. :LOL:

Best of luck in the race! Even if you don't win, you'll certainly look cool while riding that Yeti! :cool:

incorrigible":3vm7n2s3 said:
Although you mention that Iron Horse has no set definition of vintage, are they required to be period-correct (as your bikes appear to be)?

Nah. All are welcome. Just don't show up with a SID and disc brakes and we'll be cool.

incorrigible":3vm7n2s3 said:
btw, nice mancave too! :cool: It's so big I'll bet you can hear your footsteps echo in there, which means of course that you need to fill all that empty space with more bikes. :LOL:

Thanks. Its less big when it's filled with mine and my wife's cars.

I'll be there attached to Mike's hip. I'm love celebrities!

Mike can wear his RBUK jersey, I'll wear my MTBR one...and we'll be ambassadors for positive cross forum relations!

Back