95 Orange C16R (Finished!! 12/05/13)

DynaCol":770ndqkx said:
Cheers Paul, its a 17" frame.
Kinda reminds me of the Justin Loretz roberts :D
still got the old p7 frame in the garage Hmmm , no im 5 10 and it will be too small i know it will :roll:

Justin Lorentz's Robert's is very nice. I like my bikes to be simple and un-cluttered. Glad to get so many positive comments guys, cheers. Just need to get a bigger house so I can build more bikes now!

Hi,
Very nice bike...
I have the same set of derailleurs and I wondering what is the braze-on clamp adaptator have for the front derailleur?

Slyvester":n0ex9xzn said:
Hi,
Very nice bike...
I have the same set of derailleurs and I wondering what is the braze-on clamp adaptator have for the front derailleur?

Hey Slyvester,

The front mech clamp is by Sram. If you Google "Sram front mech clamp" you should find one no problem. :D

Cheers, Col

DynaCol":vdiknvne said:
It can be a slippery slope adding anodized bits in my opinion, that's why I stopped where I did. Don't want to change the skewers as they are the correct ones to match the hubs and it took me ages to find them.

Cheers, Col

I think you've got it just right Col. Enough bling, but not too much. ;) Don't want it looking like a tarts handbag like some I've seen on here. :LOL: :LOL:

Very nice build indeed, and the sachs parts are a nice touch too. As I have posted on the BoTM thread, you're going to get yourself a reputation. :LOL: :LOL:

firedfromthecircus":2cezobsw said:
DynaCol":2cezobsw said:
It can be a slippery slope adding anodized bits in my opinion, that's why I stopped where I did. Don't want to change the skewers as they are the correct ones to match the hubs and it took me ages to find them.

Cheers, Col

I think you've got it just right Col. Enough bling, but not too much. ;) Don't want it looking like a tarts handbag like some I've seen on here. :LOL: :LOL:

Very nice build indeed, and the sachs parts are a nice touch too. As I have posted on the BoTM thread, you're going to get yourself a reputation. :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks, I had this one up at Aviemore too but decided to ride the Mission instead. Got some pretty stiff competition in BOTM so doubt it'll win. I'm happy with it and certainly seems to have got a few admirers so must be doing something right. :D

Just followed this link from BOTM - lovely build. Nice to see another Sachs quartz build too - the Vit T is my sig has a Sachs quarz gear train - never found any Hubs unfortunately.

Been following this too. Absolutely fantastic looking Orange. Love the colour scheme – lovely paint job. Careful use of the red bling works very nicely with the white gloss and the graphics. Good to see the Sachs components on it instead of the usual bits. Very classy by far – this should have gone in July's BoTM – gets my vote! Looks clean, uncluttered and fast – enjoy riding it!

Back