Tingy, tangy citrus (first ride pics, page 3!)

Re: Tingy, tangy citrus

A nice Pace RC45 is another I've considered. Be good to keep it as British as possible :D

Anyway, only one item arrived today...

So I decided to concentrate on getting the rest of the decals on. Bloody time consuming, cutting bits of helicopter tape slightly larger than the decal, but I don't want the Purbeck grit ruining them :D

My 'patented' Retrobike chainstay protector!

Getting there!

I tried a silver rc45 on mine and didn't like the look at all - might be worth a punt with the very rare dark gray version. Have a dark gray Ti titec that looks nice on mine and have a de-purpled Raleigh Ti one waiting in the wings.

Re: Tingy, tangy citrus (first ride pics now up!)

secret_squirrel":2owm78zm said:
I tried a silver rc45 on mine and didn't like the look at all - might be worth a punt with the very rare dark gray version. Have a dark gray Ti titec that looks nice on mine and have a de-purpled Raleigh Ti one waiting in the wings.

There's a nice grey one on ebay (us) at the mo, but it'd be too long for my stumpy little arms.
I think it'd look ace too :roll:

Yep. It should be here Saturday, so time will tell.
I'll then have everything ready to finish the build...apart from a 31.8mm front mech.
I was sure I had one too :roll:

Hey Mark...what thickness of heli tape did you use the thin or the thick stuff??

wookiee":gzha6949 said:
Hey Mark...what thickness of heli tape did you use the thin or the thick stuff??

It's 0.22mm, with the backing on :D

Dossa":gzha6949 said:
Superb stuff so far - love it!

Thank you!
The stem arrived on Friday from CRC...and was damaged :roll:
It did look nice though, so I ordered another one. The front mech is on its way now too, so should have it finished this week :D

Latest posts

Back