For sale Dura Ace/105/Boardman/Deda/Bontrager etc

GMC

Retro Guru
All prices paypal gift/goods + 4% please. :cool:

Dura Ace 8 spd 12-21 cassette, in superb condition with very little wear, comes compete with free Sachs 8spd chain which still has a good bit of life in it as well.
£15 posted UK.
SOLD

8spd 105 STI shifters, with good condition hoods. Both shifters work as they should and gear changes are light and fast both front and back.
£28 posted.SOLD

Deda Quattro white 120mm stem, 6 degree rise (i think?) great condition.
£12 posted

Bontrager RXL 90mm 17 degree rise stem,
SOLD VIA EBAY

Boardman Pro 420mm bars, came off my 2011 Team Carbon, never crashed and in A1 condition
£12 posted

Schwalbe Ultremo ZX 23c folding tyres. Both tyres have done about 600 miles and have been used with Crud Racer 2 guards hence why the logos are rubbed. The tyre walls themselves are fine though. Only point to note is 1 tyre suffered a thorn through it which was fairly big, i've take a close up of the hole and i therefore put a patch plus some Gorrilla tape on the inside of the carcass, and I never had any other issues with punctures from the same thorn hole. These tyres will still do a few miles yet.
£23 posted.

any questions? fire away. :D

Shifters if they fall through, cassette please, I'll pm in a but after I've popped my boys to bed thanks Jon

kenster":697eik68 said:
Shifters if they fall through, cassette please, I'll pm in a but after I've popped my boys to bed thanks Jon

No worries John, Floyd is taking the STI's but you are more than welcome to the cassette/chain.

cheers.
Greig.

Thanks Grieg, was about to pm you then saw the ratio I'll sadly have to pull out. I need a 11/12-25. No doubt someone will take it fast cheers Jon

kenster":3gbh1yp6 said:
Thanks Grieg, was about to pm you then saw the ratio I'll sadly have to pull out. I need a 11/12-25. No doubt someone will take it fast cheers Jon

Not a problem John, yeh the 12-21 can make hills a challenge if you run a standard chainset up front? If you run a compact though it's not so bad. Cheers for letting me know anyway.

Greig.

I ride the devon hills of Exmoor and Dartmoor so need the range in the rear. Tried the compact but never got on with it, cheers Jon

Back