Is any one else p***ed off with the constant rain!

I'm off to a site this morning, to inspect a large wall right next to the main railway line from the South West into Paddington. It's stopped raining here, and I just hope it's not raining there, or I'll be very wet and very muddy by the time I'm finished.

As for riding, I find the 15mph SSW winds we've been 'enjoying' lately more of a trial than the rain.

gibbleking":1in0nmra said:
60 mph gusts here with a 5 octas cloud cover,even the birds are clinging on...

Where's that then?

Not too bad here. light drizzle but cold and gusty.

Seems some parts are getting it long and hard today. We need the rain. Many farms have been hit hard by the late running winter. It costs a lot to supplement feeding. Nice to see the leaves finally on the trees.

Just went out with the dogs. Started off in shirt, fleece and waterproof. Cold, wet. Finished in just a shirt in brilliant sunshine and blue skies but still a little chill in the air. Went for a ride this morning and got soaking and freezing.

Bit late for all this isn't it?

Am currently in lanzarote until saturday, we had some rain last night too

For 30 seconds :D (reet windy though!!!)
Hired a couple of bikes yesterday too, shimano tourney and zoom/sr-suntour forks. The spokes on one of the back wheels was so loose,it sounded like a bag of spokey-dokeys!! :LOL:

i find it all very confusing.
makes for a very spontaneous lifestyle though.
one minute i'm wobbling about on my motorbike in a strong head wind along the coast, the next i'm pulling over to whip out my BBQ and have a quick chicken wing snack as the sun breaks out, then i'm dashing home through hail and getting inside to a warm mug of cocoa, then opening a window to let the stuffy air out and eating my dinner to the view of a beautifully arranged sunset and cirruss stratus cloud formations..... :p

Back