anybody wanna swap??

thanks guys n i am 6'5 chopper so hard to find a bike to fit lol n maybe it could do with a few new screws but other than that its tidy :)

Robbo1987":jw11fn1p said:
thats not nice rumpfy

No, its honest. The reason you had to bump your post is that no one is interested in trading for a bike that is low end and very common.

Robbo1987":3ngx7my6 said:
not everybody can find a gorgeous Yeti in somebodies cellar mate :?

I'll be the first to admit it was flat out luck that never would have happened without the help of others.
But it didn't start out nice...it was a mess.
Took over a year to track down parts, refresh, rebuild.

I don't know...maybe you can get someone to trade. Even better if you find a way to trade up. Keep doing that over and over and you eventually get to where you want.
Find a donor bike with good parts. Maybe find a basket case with a killer frame in your size. Different process for everyone I suppose.

I think you've provided the response to your own point there rumpfy. It's an enticing swap for someone with something on a similar level, or who would see this as a trade up or a chance for a change and who has something of interest to Robbo - and not necessarily a complete bike.

There are probably more of us at the low to mid-range end of the scale than the higher end - there's plenty below a Kara. And plenty of posts get bumped.

Mid 90s cromo mtb from a 'proper' brand? Pretty much the definition of retrobike for a lot of us.

Lol we all learn something sometimes n not after a trade up but defo not down lol jst something simalar i am on a very tight budget but do love my retro's since joining this sight :) i have had loads of bikes in the past 12 months but this 1 has always been good until it had an injury to the back hub (hence the wheel not being original) but is a cracking bike but time for a change :)

Robbo1987":1abc569k said:
Lol we all learn something sometimes n not after a trade up but defo not down lol jst something simalar i am on a very tight budget but do love my retro's since joining this sight :) i have had loads of bikes in the past 12 months but this 1 has always been good until it had an injury to the back hub (hence the wheel not being original) but is a cracking bike but time for a change :)

That's a nice bike you've got yourself Robbo and i'd be interested in a swap but i wouldn't insult you with my cheapo Pro Tec and my bike needs a fair bit of work doing to it as well but some one will come along and make you a decent offer soon mate ...

Back