Sycip Unleaded 29 er frame, White Bros, White Industries etc

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
This is going to kill me! But as much as ive tried to fit on it, its just a whisker too small for me.

Sycip 29er Size medium id say suitable for someone between 5' 7" and 5' 10". With 15" c-c seat-tube 17" c-t. Built for 80mm forks. Used with few marks to paint but nothing major, in fact its very clean. Comes with both geared rear hanger and singlespeed. You will have to use full length cable housing like i did if you want gears. I had this built as a singlespeed, as a 1 by 10 and in its final guise a 2 by 10.

Lovely craftmanship and a joy to ride. Comes with Sycip clamp, Cane Creek 100 headset, front mech clamp. I can sell a Crank Brothers seatpost to the buyer and ill throw in the white saddle.

£290 buys this posted to UK address. SOLD

Pair of lovely 29er wheels white industries singlespeed/disc hub DT SWISS 340 front hub. Rear hub could do with fresh bearings! Very easy to do. Rims are Mavic m719 and spokes are DT SWISS. £150 buys these stunning wheels. Im also prepared to split the wheels and sell individually :idea: £90 for rear and £60 fo rthe front (front wheel as been used once or twice!)

White Brothers Magic 80 29er forks. New seals and heavier weight oil. Only used on road by me. A few scuffs on right leg. £90 for these. SOLD

Nice bundle of White Industries double/double parts including chainset with 2 rings 34/31 & 38/35. New left crank arm 175mm. 113 s/steel bottom bracket with 73mm shell will work with 68 though. And the freewheel off the wheels im selling 17/19 tooth. Runs with a 8 or 9speed chain which i can supply with the one i used. £150 for this great drivetrain. There are signs of use on the right crankarm but tapers are good.

Used couple of times Kium railed Fizik Gobi saddle this is mint! £35.00 BARGAIN!

Paypal works for me.

Attachments

• Sycip white brothers etc 107.JPG
    Sycip white brothers etc 107.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 847
  • Sycip white brothers etc 108.JPG
    Sycip white brothers etc 108.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 847
  • Sycip white brothers etc 098.JPG
    Sycip white brothers etc 098.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 847
Re: Sycip Unleaded 29 er frame, White Bros, White Industries

having trouble downloading other piccies so ill try and post up fork, saddle and some more frame pictures tomorrow. Any questions please drop me a PM.

Is that a steel frame? How much does it weigh? How tall are you?

I like the look of it and want something to replace my inbred

Please can I dib the fork pending pic and steerer length.
Thanks

Rich

What a beaut and my size too...boo hoo no money

Edit....and my Tuning forks on that would be awesome. What can I sell?

I've come back for another look, whats the tubing?

Have you got more pictures of the details? and any blemishes/chips?

Did you buy it from new?

Tubing is a mixture of Reynolds and Columbus. Weight is unknown to me I'm afraid. Ill be putting up some detail shots later on. This frame is gorgeous and if it was slightly bigger I'd keep it.

I'm just shy of 6 ft with a saddle height of 752mm and this showed quite a bit of post and I had a 100 mm stem on it. I'd say more suitable for someone around 5ft 8 to 5ft 10.

Hmm, I'm 5 11". I think this my be a little too small for me too. Nice frame GLWS

Some more pics. 5FT 11" with short legs and it may fit you. Im similar height but have a 33" inside leg.

Attachments

• Close ups of Sycip 102.JPG
    Close ups of Sycip 102.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 743
  • Close ups of Sycip 106.JPG
    Close ups of Sycip 106.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 743
  • Close ups of Sycip 107.JPG
    Close ups of Sycip 107.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 743
  • Close ups of Sycip 110.JPG
    Close ups of Sycip 110.JPG