john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Only looking to swap currently but have the following to possibly trade

To Trade

Black Mk1 Frogskins frame and arms (no lens), vgc.
Black Mk2 Frogskins arms, vgc
Crystal clear Mk2 Frogskins arms
Crystal smoke Mk2 Frogskins arms
Bronze iridium Mk2 lenses
Red iridium Mk2 lenses
Gray Mk2 lenses

Need

Mk1 lens - any
Mk2 frame with or without arms - any

Basically after somehow making a complete pair from the various parts I have around....

No way of me relieving you of the mk1 frames John? I have some NOS purple iridium lenses crying out for them :D

Drapoon":1jolkrah said:
No way of me relieving you of the mk1 frames John? I have some NOS purple iridium lenses crying out for them :D

MK1 lenses, ohh, lucky.

Currently not really. Would be interested in your lenses though ;)

Ha I think we have a stand off ;-)

I notice I wrote purple instead of violet for some reason....

I keep looking for some mk1 froggies with screwed lenses on the bay which is more likely than the other way round

Will have to get round to posting some photos of my collection - is it sad that I now have a cabinet for them?!

oh and by the way Just buy some mk2 lenses from the o store @ covent garden for £35 and they will fit mate

Pretty sure Mk2 lenses don't fit Mk1. At least the mk2 lenses don't fit the mk1 frames I have...

I have some jade iridiums bought last year from the o store in some mk1 metal hinged frames - fit perfect nice and snug

looking at you "needs" I may have a mk2 smoked frame in very good nick with rough arms (got run over!) again will take photo's this eve

Could be on for a swap Mr Drapoon. Are the crystal frames starting to craze yet?

This is what I have. Blue Mk1 not fo' sale.

Attachments

• 2013-05-15 19.23.26.jpg
    2013-05-15 19.23.26.jpg
    584.8 KB · Views: 882
I had a pair of mk1 in prescription back in Uni, went to the Uni bar and had a few beers then decided it would be a good idea to have a go on a bouncy castle, only to go head on with someone's knee and both the arms on the Frogskins snapped off…ended up gluing them back into place, god I looked a dork!!!

Rich

Back