Tingy, tangy citrus (first ride pics, page 3!)

Re: Tingy, tangy citrus

Cheers James.
I had planned to have the wheels built up, but I found a suitable pair on ebay yesterday, and collect them tomorrow!
I hadn't found any decent rims to match the M737 hubs, so may sell them on to offset some of the cost of the wheels I bought.
Missing items now are a BB and a decent stem!

Cool, I will keep an eye out for a BB at the Bristol bike jumble on Sat , XT 68x 113 ?

That's the puppy!
If you happen to spot an X-lite L168, or Pace, stem too..... ;)

Made some further progress today.
Bits have been steadily arriving over the past weeks....

And others have been being cleaned....

Bit's started to get fitted!

Just a few last bits to find, and a few more in the post, then I'll be able to get this finished :D

Thanks Doug.

Not happy with the stem, so looking for an alternative.
I'd planned to get the body of this one re-finished, to match the black cap, but it's a bit too long for me I think.
Weight built up so far (missing chain, front mech and cables) is 21.5lbs

So with tyres and other bits around 23-24lbs? Just love the look of the raw finish on the frame!

That was with some tatty old tyres and tubes fitted, so hoping for closer to 22.5 once all built up

secret_squirrel":29z50jr4 said:
makster":29z50jr4 said:
Not happy with the stem, so looking for an alternative.
What are your thoughts on stems - I tried out a variety of stems on my Vit.

Well, I was originally looking for an X-lite L168 for this. One of my all time favourite stems, but I'm not 100% sure it would look right on this. Couldn't find one anyway, so haven't found out yet!
I looked at the SK9 too, and may well go with one of these, but still not 100% sure.
It's hard to tell until you bolt the thing on, isn't it :?

Back