Is any one else p***ed off with the constant rain!

Sure am Russ , wanted to have a go at that strava challenge went out last night and just got hammered with hail wind and rain .... Tonight just couldnt be arsed pouring down all evening and forecast for rest of week into weekend. Most annoying though most days are clear up until 4pm when we all finish work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

daj":3io87it0 said:
Sure am Russ , wanted to have a go at that strava challenge went out last night and just got hammered with hail wind and rain .... Tonight just couldnt be arsed pouring down all evening and forecast for rest of week into weekend. Most annoying though most days are clear up until 4pm when we all finish work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

mtfu dave, you are lucky to finish work so early. am working 6 till 6 ,then have to drive home.get youself a good rain jacket gloves and overshoes and get out there

No its fine. The wind I cant stand but the rain is ok. We had dry for ages. Ebbs and flows.

matthew71":iubl5e30 said:
daj":iubl5e30 said:

mtfu dave, you are lucky to finish work so early. am working 6 till 6 ,then have to drive home.get youself a good rain jacket gloves and overshoes and get out there

Good grief are you becoming the new action hero? :LOL:

daj":23ecmgy0 said:
matthew71":23ecmgy0 said:
daj":23ecmgy0 said:

Good grief are you becoming the new action hero? :LOL:

He sure is :LOL:

Attachments

• imagesCATHBVEM.jpg
    imagesCATHBVEM.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 493
Iwasgoodonce":2ekx888u said:
Stood in it all afternoon at a trade show. Not only wet but damned cold as well.

Oh joy! It is raining again and has been all night. Assuming we can actually get on to the site, it looks like another day of standing in the rain.

My neck is itching on both sides. I think I'm beginning to evolve gills.

Back