Sorry Billinjah.....really!!

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Turns out the ultra scarce Ti-Stix Combo Seat Collar that was for sale on eBay a while back was in the sights of our very own Billinjah (for his Fat Ti build).

What he didn't know was that I'd been looking for one for six months and had some seriously big ordnance out that night :twisted: :twisted:

To add insult to injury I then threw this scarce piece of Ringle minty-ness in a bucket of caustic soda :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(many many thanks to Stevet1 for co-ordinating a group Mansfield Ano thang :D )

Now you see it and now you don't >>>> :LOL: (sorry Bill ;) )

p.s. Donor black NOS Cam Twist/Ti rod needs cutting down still (gonna keep the turquoise one for a keyring :LOL: :LOL: )

Attachments

• DSCF1215_resize.JPG
    DSCF1215_resize.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,427
  • DSCF1125s.jpg
    DSCF1125s.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,427
stevet1":ry7mlm7t said:
looking good Neill, glad it turned out as well as it did.

Not much different from the original Ringle anodising...a little 'thinner' maybe (if such a thing is possible?)....looks good to me though :D

p.s I emailed you some pix to your work address chap ;)

You cruel, cruel b*****d!!

Last time I'm putting a wanted add up here!!

Poor Bill!

You OK Bill? d'ya wanna hug?

xx

BoyBurning":3jflxn6c said:
You cruel, cruel b*****d!!

Last time I'm putting a wanted add up here!!

Poor Bill!

You OK Bill? d'ya wanna hug?

xx

Hey....I didn't know he was lurking in the shadows with a big snipe did I? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

(mine was WAY bigger though)

no im not alright look at the state of that its all black orrible it is!!! i thought id easily got it but Neills balls were bigger that night!! If anyone sees one anywhere i really really want one!!

billinjah":av30ncq1 said:
no im not alright look at the state of that its all black orrible it is!!! i thought id easily got it but Neills balls were bigger that night!! If anyone sees one anywhere i really really want one!!

I'll keep my eyes out for you....I owe it to you chap ;)

Back