Raise your hands if you Ride....Admin please join in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
On typical sunny day ..

Your asked if you could to fetch a litre of milk ....The shop is 5 kilometers away ..

do you

a - take your bike and a back pack

b- take your car

think real hard on your reply ... ;)

You see if you ride for work then you would be un- likely to ride to the shop as you see at as a chore

However,..if you ride your bike as it is your love ,passion or even ralex zen ....then this basic chore would be an extension of your natural breath......In fact some would return from that shop ride forgetting the ask as the ride in itself wiped clear all thoughts other then it..

Loosing track of not only items task but in one self ..........even ..............time

;)

12 miles per day 5 days a week to get to work and back. Equates to roughly 100km a week. I don't get out on the bike much for leisure these days.

I used to work all day on my bike, and then in the evening I would ride to meet up with mates for football and then ride to the pub and then ride home or walk depending on the amount of drinking that got done. Never felt a chore.

THIS MORNING GYM WORK ...

,Workout Name,Quick
Start
,Elapsed Time,00:31
,Calories,7
,Distance,0.3663 Km
,Distance Climbed,29 meters
,Average Speed,42.5419 KPH
,Average Pace,1:25 / Km
,Calories / Hour,813
,Product Type,RecumbentBike
,Date and Time,05/14/2013 07:14:25

last weeks play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3gsOiOc6EE

I've no idea how many miles/Km's I do. Base it all on time out on my bike.

Basic commute is about 17 mins each way, but quite often take a longer route home so can be out for about an hour on the homeward journey. Do the commute thing 3/4 times a week.

I try to get out on Wednesday's or alternate Satuday's but often home life gets priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back