Raise your hands if you Ride....Admin please join in..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ride everyday, pretty much-see the Today's ride thread=about 4000 miles a year in the dirt + 1000 or so on the road...

I ride retro to work every day 36 miles round trip.
modern roadie stuff every other saturday 40 odd miles
retro mtb off road every other saturday not many miles maybe 10-15
and fit my cruiser in when i can

Raise your hands if your a

postman

town mail courier

team road rider

a cycling coach

a velodrome owner

a bmx ramper

a bmx racer ....etcetc......all of these members ride kilometers

facts - my friend who rides team road bike turns over a single session 200 plus klms but calls himself a novice :LOL:

Well, of course I ride (otherwise I wouldn't bother to own any bikes) but I have to fit it in around work and other stuff so basically I just ride when I have the time and I feel like it.
As far as distance goes I really haven't much of an idea as I've pretty much given up bothering with GPS as I found it was taking the fun out of riding, being over bothered about speed/distance. (it's not as if I need it for navigation, here or in Greece).
Now that I'm old I just treat riding a bike the same as going for a walk in the hills - I enjoy both.

i ride every work day..14 miles round trip..i do 2 days 2 nights and 4 days off..try and ride 2 of my 4 days off usually 30 miles each day..all ridden on :cool: Retro :cool: ;)

Ernie ;)

i ride.
when i can and for as long as i have time.

not ridden in ages

Average about 70Km / week on and off road on a mixture of bikes, about half the total Monday to Friday commute and the rest weekend for pleasure. Due to fatigue issues though anymore than that can make me ill :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back