Impromptu Rides & Chat Thread

All

I'm planning another impromptu Doncaster ride this coming Sunday. Let me know if you are interested. Mileage will be low but fun will be high as we will be taking in the newly discovered mini downhill play area on the south bank of the river Don.

Expected to be 15 miles or so with a stop off for lunch somewhere nice if you fancy it.

Ill definately be out for this one, im away in derby for the weekend with the nova boys from friday morning, shame as im itching to get out as much as possible!

Looks like I'm on my own tomorrow gents.

I'll be riding the Doncaster route, looking to elongate it a little to better suit a day out with 10 riders or so.

Have a nice Sunday :)

Morning everyone.

Ok, another ride planned for tomorrow morning following the River Don and Trans Pennine Trail.

Times so far are: Meet - 09:00 / Start - 09:30. This can be re arranged if any riders come from afar, Hull for example.

Start location will be the free, on road car parking to the rear of J&S Accessories Ltd (Motorbike Shop) Marsh Gate, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 8AF. The shop is opposite the Doncaster branch of Halfords on the west side of the 'North Brdge'.

Turn right when you see the store front (See Image) then left at the mini roundabout, parking is on the right hand side of the road.

JampS_zps3d934d96.jpg

Estimated at 15-20 miles depending on weather, amount of riders as usual. Ample opportunities for bail out and / or coffee and tea breaks at café's.

Guaranteed to put a smile on your faces.

Usual common sense rules apply.

If anyone needs my mobile number for any reason PM me ASAP.

No Helmet No Ride.

Hi

I am nipping out now for a few hours as i cant make tomorrow. If your going out as a weekly thing i would be up for it so i will watch this thread for upcoming rides.

Let me know trebz if you want to do an evening, can meet you somewhere near boat inn or something if you fancy

Baz

Will try to make it but I'm on the lash tonight and it might get messy/late. If I'm not there by 9.20 I ain't coming.

Good news for the Doncaster ride in the morning, I'm making the timing a little later:

Meet: 09:30AM
Start: 10:00AM

Same place etc as above post.

Trebz":3beth56b said:
Good news for the Doncaster ride in the morning, I'm making the timing a little later:

Meet: 09:30AM
Start: 10:00AM

Same place etc as above post.

On my own again today ppppfffttttt

Gutted for you, will you be doing same for next week cos will be able to ride then.

Would have loved a ride out today

Baz

Latest posts

Back