The Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD aftermath

It wasn't a requirement to buy the worst bike you could, that particular award possibly went to Dave, and I admire his dedication to the cause, the bike simply had to cost £25 or under.

Of course, young Spike could use his for two events, thereby halving the initial cost. Whether he would actually want to endure a second ride on the same bike is another matter.

NeilM":ehvdzb33 said:
It wasn't a requirement to buy the worst bike you could, that particular award possibly went to Dave, and I admire his dedication to the cause, the bike simply had to cost £25 or under.

Of course, young Spike could use his for two events, thereby halving the initial cost. Whether he would actually want to endure a second ride on the same bike is another matter.

I don't think the cobra would make another trip around any trail centre without some serious work. A nice Saracen would be good for the next time.

Off to the shed to wash and fettle. If anybody has any anodised blueness......... Seat Clamp? Bolts? End plugs? ;)

I think this should become an annual event. It means I can keep up at least once a year! :facepalm:

Top day dudes
looked at the Raleigh today managed to break five spokes didn't even notice when riding it!thanks to daj and everyone else + thanks to James for showing us round the forest in the afternoon

spence

spencer13":1v84563c said:
Top day dudes
looked at the Raleigh today managed to break five spokes didn't even notice when riding it!thanks to daj and everyone else + thanks to James for showing us round the forest in the afternoon

spence

That'll be the air and general jumping you were doing.

I am looking for a suitable charity for the Focus.

Love stuff like this 'it doesn't have to be about Cotics and cash'

let me know if you're doing one in the south east or I could even squeeze the pines on one of my Nottingham family visits :D

what to ride, well I do still have my £1 maverick that just needs wheels :LOL: :roll: :D :facepalm: :LOL:

Tony

Cool!!! Only just seen the pics (just got broadband, see ya crappy 3G signal)

Really enjoyed the ride, thanks for the warm welcome from everyone, and thanks for James for taking us round in the afternoon.

Cant wait to do it again :)

Back