BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
I've got far too many wheels taking up valuable shed space so these ones are for the chop. All prices are including postage. Postage discount for multiple purchases. Paypal gift or goods +4% please. Please post in thread before sending a PM cheers. I usually try and make my stuff look a bit decent before taking photo's but haven't had the time with these so hopefully you'll excuse a bit of grime ;) If I'm out on price I'm happy to be told :D

Sachs hub 32H laced to a Mavic 221 rim (front)
Hub is probably as smooth as it ever was, rim has loads of life left and is true
No QR
£10
dscf5693k.jpg

dscf5691p.jpg

dscf5692u.jpg

Exage HB-RM50 36H laced to an Araya RX7 rim (front)
Hub is pretty smooth, wheel is within a mm or 2 of true
QR included
£10
dscf5698.jpg

dscf5697b.jpg

dscf5695w.jpg

Re: Wheels, just wheels, nothing but wheels

:D

bump

Bump

bump

Can I reserve the 'energy' rimmed wheel. Looking to replace a rim I have but it has no decals so need to go and scrutinise. If its a match, I will take it. Will get back to you in about an hour one way or the other.

ishaw":2e0kh4iv said:
Can I reserve the 'energy' rimmed wheel. Looking to replace a rim I have but it has no decals so need to go and scrutinise. If its a match, I will take it. Will get back to you in about an hour one way or the other.

Sure, just let me know

Been dragged out so not had a chance to check yet, will do later though. Sorry for delay.

I can't quite work out from the pics whether the profile of the rim is smooth, yet curved, or if there is a distinct angle between the area the eyelets are on and the rest before the sidewall. My rims have the latter so trying to match them up. I don't suppose you have a pic of the rim slightly side on? Oh, is the join welded btw?

Thanks

I wasn't aware the same rim came in different profiles but hopefully you can see the details you want from the crappy iPhone pics?
008789EB-47BB-44B8-BB14-4B36C131F6E6-1137-000000F307AB1BEC.jpg

FABD224E-34C3-4F4C-8904-81ADDE07B0DF-1137-000000F310D1C336.jpg

Back