little blue bits and pieces needed

DrJo

Senior Retro Guru
You know, those little lonely bits of 90's kit that sit in the ' too good to sling but I'll probably never use it ' box. I need those bits. Bolts of all sizes, brake bolts seatpost bolts stem bolts any bolts. Ferrules, cable clamps, jockey wheels, cranks hoho, the hunt continues.
Got any anodised bits let me know
thanxeverso DrJo

Re: little blue bits and pieces

c'mon it bolts I need long ones short ones fat ones thin ones

Or blue like this:

IMAG0913_zps3d6405c2.jpg

Old school blue anodized X-Lite Bar End Plugs.

Sat here next to me waiting for someone deserving to come along and purchase them.

What's the project / build ?

:)

Blue is what I need, turquoise or dark... Mostly lookin for bolts spacers ferrules cable clamps and little fiddly bit, spokes and nipples too (quite like the idea of lots of interspaced diff blue nipples on the wheelset).....
Nice blue cassette lockring or blue sidewall tyres wouldn't go amiss either...

I've got a blue front skewer (allen key type) you can have for nowt if you want it?

got a 6mm seatpost QR (NOS IIRC!), a 5mm 1 1/8" ahead spacer (Hope?) and possibly a pair of Schraeder valve caps - the hexagonal ones... PM me if int'rested?

I have a small bag full of blue spokes, no use to me to be honest but like you say never threw them out. They are used so if you want them please take that into account. Probably less than 32, can check.

Back