1994 Yeti A.R.C.

* mikeyb adds another little job to the list *

I was actually expecting flack for using re-issued rubber...

mikeyb":mb8c1vdw said:
* mikeyb adds another little job to the list *

I was actually expecting flack for using re-issued rubber...

Ha! There are far worse crimes. Like using Panaracer Fire XC Pro tires. :p

sinnerman":22w5imbb said:
Hang on....., You didnt paint and you didnt build it...? Did i read that right...? So what have you done...? Apart from open your wallet with a tasteful spec list attached.... :facepalm:

Will you Ride it...? Or Not...?

Hold the front page - "Lover of magical mountain machines in effortless purchase shocker!" :shock:

mikeyb":387gafcv said:
sinnerman":387gafcv said:
Hang on....., You didnt paint and you didnt build it...? Did i read that right...? So what have you done...? Apart from open your wallet with a tasteful spec list attached.... :facepalm:

Will you Ride it...? Or Not...?

Hold the front page - "Lover of magical mountain machines in effortless purchase shocker!" :shock:

Fair play, but i consider buying for provenance a luxury and addition to a hobby, which is getting my hands dirty when building a bike.

And to be honest, it wasnt untill i came here that i saw some of the members that have posted on this thread, COIN the Phrase WALLET WAVE.... :LOL:

To be fair, its a clever way to Market Second Spin cycles too.

Its all good though, Second spin does a good Job, and you are keeping him Well Fed....lol

sinnerman":26crbjcs said:

Its all good though, Second spin does a good Job, and you are keeping him Well Fed....lol

Leave me out of this. That is, unless you're complementing me. In that case keep it coming.

mkozaczek":2yo6dt0j said:
sinnerman":2yo6dt0j said:

Leave me out of this. That is, unless you're complementing me. In that case keep it coming.

Of course its a complement.

Back