Hot Rod Show

Yeah, but Really Fast-that's what hot rodding is all about, creating your own vision of your ride-that guy's vision may not be yours, but it definitely gets people talking... :)

At least, being a '73 it's built out of a MkIII E-Type (or XKE for our colonial friends), rather than a pretty one.

Awesome stuff :D I'm not really a fan of the billet & chrome rods, but they do look damn fine just parked up in the sunshine! I'll take the green Mustang, please. And the satin black (52?) Chevy pickup.
That's not the first wildly-modded E-type I've ever seen, the only bits that I really don't 'get' at all are the headlights and mirrors, other than that it's like something from a Keith Weesner painting :LOL: And the white one is just excellent, I'd delight in rolling up to an owners' club meeting in that, just to upset them.
On a slight tangent, a guy local to me has a 55 Chevy like the dark blue one, only in turquoise/white on banded steelies, with an identical stance. Possibly my favourite 50's US car, seems to have all the typical styling cues, but in a really clean understated style.

Is it just me, or does this car look like it's yawning? :D

file.php

A nice '55 Chevy, among others...

Attachments

• 57 Thunderbird.jpg
    57 Thunderbird.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 151
  • Camaro convertible.jpg
    Camaro convertible.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 151
  • 66 Stingray.jpg
    66 Stingray.jpg