SOLD - Shimano wheels WH-R535 £75

Retro1702

Dirt Disciple
Got a great pair of Shimano WH-R535 wheels for sale, they used to be the wheels I saved for time-trialling on but I've now invested in some nice carbon to do that job and so they've sat mainly unused for 3 or 4 years :LOL:

The wheels are well used but still have got loads of miles in them I'd say. They've seen wet roads but have only had April-September use. Hubs were recently serviced and re-greased and wheels were also trued. There are a couple of very minor blemishes from cracking loose stones etc but again nothing that affects the quality of either wheel. Bearings are usual smooth Shimano quality. These wheels were Ultegra level kit from a 2001 bike originally. 9/10 speed Shimano freehub.

Pics below: -

Front wheel
IMG_2685.jpg

Rear wheel
IMG_2680.jpg

Close-up of front hub
IMG_2686.jpg

Close-up of rear hub
IMG_2683.jpg

Close-up of freehub
IMG_2681.jpg

Wheels pictured in bike (Bianchi obviously not included, mainly as its long since sold)
380d4b79.jpg

I am looking for £75 for these wheels.
Free collection from mine (or a mutually suitable location) or £15 UK delivery.

Any questions, please ask. I've not sold on here for about a year but have undertaken a number of transactions (both buying & selling) with fellow Retrobikers and have never had any issues.

*** EDIT - NOW POSTED ELSEWHERE TO AID THEIR SALE***

Thanks for looking.

Re: Shimano wheels WH-R535

Ooo these are yummy.
What could I put them on...?
Lemme think...

Re: Shimano wheels WH-R535 £75

I am matey, I love these wheels and would love to have them on a Retro Road build.

I'm just trying to work out when and if I can afford them as I'm currently in the middle of a brand new winter road bike build which needs lots of stuff.

Come on, you know you want to...
Would like these wheels sold this week ideally. Far better use of funds than buying Easter Eggs :D
Too good for eBay!!!

Well, I think it'd help your sale. You know, standard close up of "ruler against brake surface" pics.

Hi.

I'm interested in buying the wheels.

It's possible that you can ship them to Denmark?

Back