Marin Rockstar Fork identification

Bullpup

Senior Retro Guru
I have some bright almost fluorescent pink Rockstars with full length Shimano logos on each leg. What are they from please?

those decals were supplied all the time with new bikes. we used to stick them on the cannondales and marins all the time in the shop

from the early 90's the marin models had different colours they kept even through changes, so Eldridge Grade, started red forks and letters, then red chain stays and letters, then red lettering and bits when more chrome.

Orange = Pine
Red = Eldridge
Green = Palisades ??

and Pink was Team but I think most of the Rockstar forks were actually the same just different colour, certainly pine and eldridge were and infact same frame just different bits. So sounds like Team from early 90s but could be need pics to be sure

Looks like the Team colour to me...Eldridge much more red and Pine orange...as far as I understand it the difference between the Eldridge and Pine forks were that they were cro-mo and the Team were Tange oversize...?

Bullpup":35smvwt1 said:
Thank you.

Wookiee I really like the 91Team in your sig.

Thanks mate its my favourite bike bar none! All you need to do is find a nice Zolatone Team frame to stick those forks on!! ;)

I'm afraid they are now on my daughter's Bayview Trail 24.

And she doesn't like the colour!

Back