Contemplating polishing a Pinarello frame.

Love it!!

I am working so i will not see it until tomorrow and i have not seen the end of the Giro stage today yet - so don't spoil it for me!!!!

Flemming - could you not get a job mechanicing on the Tour of California? Beats the weather here!!!

Richard

The dream is going on the protour before I´m to old ( I´m 41 now) Would love to work for Orica greenedge, it looks like fun in those videos on youtube.

Surely an older mechanic is better - you have more experience and you would not panic as younger ones may do. I hope you fulfil your dream.

Should you be updating your thread about mechanicing?

Richard

I thought it would be allowed by my team to blabber out with what I experienced, when I was out and about with the team, but they do not like to much, so I don´t.

Flemming,

The secrecy is interesting in itself!! What did you think of Sir Bradley Wiggins throwing his bike in the hedge? A mechanics opinion of that.

Richard

There seem to be a theme, since Bjarne Riis, did it, Indurain did it, so I guess if you win the tour, you have to throw the bike. Seriously, I heard the Mechs. only just finished assembling the bike on Friday, so not much time to get used to the bike, and not enough time IMO to adjust and let the bike settle in, which means you don´t trust the bike as a rider.

That's a beautiful job you've done there - great improvement over the curry-vomit yellow it had before. Interesting point about the sealant though, personally I'd get it polished up and then put something on there, but it's up to you.

Back