can I have some help identifying this bike please

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
hi guys been offered a bike cheapish but dont have a clue what it is because its been repainted. :roll:

any of you have any ideas or is it just a piece of rubbish that I shouldnt even go near. (it needs some work and the dreaded stuck seatpost) but would be a project. of course if anyone has any information on it (like frame size) that would be seriously helpful as well. cheers.

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 724
have been told there is a possibility its an old GT. the thought did cross my mind but havent seen a GT of that shape before so thought it might be a cheap apollo or something trying to be a GT.

Im thinking of getting it to use for spares as its only £15 but wondered if it as something worth fixing up

edit: looks like it could be a daewoo. is it worth paying £15, getting some bits from it and putting them onto a different frame? or should I just leave it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Pics that might help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 684
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 684
cheers history man. that could be a possibility. in which case its a 23" frame (I ride a 17-18" :LOL: )

those shifters might come in handy though.

Wow, that red one is a bit extreme.

Fit a skinny wheel at the front, a 700c at the back and some drop bars and you'd have a Lo-Pro TT bike.

Back