88 stumpjumper

sure was i almost went to make a brew until i looked into the buyers other items and completed listings and saw the full better description of the bike last time it was listed, my other half is now the proud owner of an 88 stumpy :D
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/specialized-s ... 7675.l2557

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That was an absolute steal, congrats

raidan73":2dkzf0tg said:
That was an absolute steal, congrats
cheers the wifes looking forward to it arriving, shes gone for the delivery option so should be with us today, with the new repaint and nos parts on it it should be a right little minter and ride like a dream :cool: but i do think if that had been a 19 flavour then it would have been mine for sure, still going to test ride it though ;) just to be sure its all perfect and safe to ride ;) :LOL: :LOL:

It "was" my bike, I'm pleased its gone to a good home, enjoy it and take care of it. I did list it in here and outed as mine a month ago but got no interest, also no interest on the other listing linked to with full description. Suppose its the luck of the draw. I feel like I've done myself now lol, at least it'll be looked after. :)
Unfortunately I have to admit that I've gone and bought a modern Scott scale,(ducks n takes cover)
Enjoy it:)

Latest posts

Back