Pro cycling chat and Road CC Fantasy Cycling thread 2013

i think froome will want to stamp his mark on romandie,and team sky. it will be interesting over the next few month,s what happen,s at sky,and see who leads them at the tour.ryder hesjedal is at romandie but i am sure he is looking towards the giro.i just hope we dont see constant sky trains on every stage,i can see people ganging up on them to break there strangle hold.we have allready seen sagan and nibali work over froome espically if there is plenty of downhill and rain

I still think Froome will do it, he should be coming into form if he's to have a go at the TDF. Betancur is my outsider for the podium.

Aye that was nice riding, I'd love to see him nail the ITT tomorrow. On another note I'm glad Sky are finally showing some cycling, I've no idea why they have not done so till now.

wiggins looks bad, he has just needed the whole team to pace him back up to the bunch.and there are still 2 downhills to come

He just made it, but doesn't look too strong, see how he does in the mountains ......
Geesink and Kelderman doing fine for the Dutchies :cool:

what happened to ryder at the end? he lost over a minute.evans seems to be getting better and has come into the giro with very little pressure and looks good for the podium.still looks like nibali for the win.he bet he cannot wait for the big hills,i see him and scarponi shooting of on the first mountain stage

Wiggins has pulled out the Giro. I wasn't a Wiggins fan for many reasons, his attitude around the Cofidis time and then Wiggomania and all that went with it, but after watching the Sky docu and hearing that he was targeting the Giro(giving it the respect it deserves and how difficult it would be for him) I did warm to him somewhat, its a pity its not worked out for him. Hopefully he'll be back next year.

Back