Current Bike Projects - GT Content.......

Brettels

Retro Guru
Here is a few of my current ongoing projects.....

Wll post full specs on each once completed...

I have another project on its way... 1999 GT XCR 4000.

Attachments

• Giant ATX.jpg
    Giant ATX.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 21,382
  • GT Hardtail.jpg
    GT Hardtail.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 21,382
  • GT LTS.jpg
    GT LTS.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 21,382
Nice collection there ;)

I'd trim the steerer tube down slightly on the LTS though :shock: , looks like it could do some damage if you have an off!

Whats the hardtail....Avalanche maybe? :?

Current Projects

Have fixed up the LTS last night. Cut down the steerer tube. A little fine tuning still to be done.

Not to sure what the Hardtail is. 1996 Avalanche or Zaskar . Will do some further research into it.....

Updated picture of the LTS attached and the GT collection to date, minus my 2006 Avalanche Pro.

Attachments

• LTS 3000 DS.jpg
    LTS 3000 DS.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 21,290
  • GT Collection.jpg
    GT Collection.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 21,290
Great collection of bikes there. Bet it takes longer deciding which one to take out than the ride actually lasts for?? I have that problem. Good to see you're upholding the great Aussie tradition of photographing your bikes in front of the garage roll-a-door!! I am looking out for a Giant ATX 990, but if I ever get one, it will be the end of my riding days. I wouldn't be able to choose between the RTS, DBR Axis or ATX when it comes time for a spin!!!

Projects

Nice collection!!

I have a couple that would fit in if you have camera with a wider lens maybe?! :LOL:

I've got a GT LTS 3000DS too, but a red & chrome one.
It survived a small fire in the back of my pickup, but has been stripped back down to frame and forks so I can remove the soot and melted plastic,

and a not so retro 2006 i-Drive 5 1.0

All classics have a story I guess...

Is your Giant ATX a 980? I've never seen one outside of a shop!

GT Collection....

Thanks for the comments.

I also have a 1999 GT XCR. Will have to take a new photo of all of them together.

The Giant is a ATX 980 which is now my single speed. A bit of a fun bike.

Cheers....

Heres my 96/97 GT XCR4000
9hq8hl.jpg

Great looking collection, I've always had a hard time deciding what to take out but really it's just forced me to ride more often. That way they all get some use.

What are the tires on the ATX? I've been looking for a nice red set of knobbies for a while cause the panaracer fires just dont do it for me.

Thanks for the comments

Tyres are Michelins....not to sure what ones?

Here are three more GT's for the collection

Attachments

• gt_outpost_104.jpg
    gt_outpost_104.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 18,182
  • gt_arrowhead_2_812.jpg
    gt_arrowhead_2_812.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 18,181
  • xcr_4000_192_221.jpg
    xcr_4000_192_221.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 18,181
Back