Fisher HK-II

baca01":2t9jyoc3 said:
missed it by a pound.

Final price is always a pound (or two, depending on how high it goes, and presumably increasing) above second highest bidder. You never know the winner's bid.

I got it no apologies lol I really wanted it and missed the green aquilla in southampton by not a lot

jaypee":3ne6dnm6 said:
baca01":3ne6dnm6 said:
missed it by a pound.

Final price is always a pound (or two, depending on how high it goes, and presumably increasing) above second highest bidder. You never know the winner's bid.
And it was a fair bit more than a pound, I needed to guarantee I won it

Be prepared for lots of corrosion of all kinds. Brighton bikes tend to be ravaged by the English Channel...

(A former resident of Brunswick square and Palmeira square dont you know)

Yea I know I went there last year and was shocked to see all the rusting heaps. The olan is to nick the crank and rear mech for my montare acid bath and repaint the frame forks and stem the bb is a threaded one take all the dx and XT bits of my 8000 trek and put them on the Fisher the trek is too small and this is easy better just a shame it's not a 87 hoo koo e koo. its double butted true temper by the way

Glad it's going to a good home where it'll be appreciated.

Reassuring to hear it's double butted too, I felt it should be but its rare they don't make sure you know
that on the decal or in the marketing.

Did you see the brochure link in my post above?

Back