PROJECT DYNA TECH - Build Thread

remember that bike on ebay bidded twice then removed tryed finding it again to win it but never found it again lol now i know why fantastic how you done it really love it now i feel jealous :( keep the pics coming know what decals you going to use yet?

Really? Small world! Well the bike is being well looked after as you can see. I was surprised there wasn't more interest in it really. The picture the seller supplied was a bit naff, and the information was sparse, but I still thought there would be more interest. I had £10 on it until 5m to go and then someone bid £25. I increased that to £26 and they didn't bid again! Strange.

Anyway keep a look out on eBay vintage bikes come up all the time. I was watching a few before I bought this.

I have my eye on some Dyna Tech decals on eBay. Not sure if I will try to make it look original in terms of decals, as the paint job is not original anyway. Still making my mind up!

N

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Midlife":v9zm5pwp said:
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/decals2000?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Decals2000 is the e-bay arm of H LLoyd IIRC.

I know they cost half as muchg as the bikewhen you bought it but will look nice :D

Shaun

Those are the ones I'm watching! :LOL:

Will sort them out soon.

N

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just a little update.

Bike is going really well and at the minute is my main steed. My alloy frame is out of action.

Put my carbon hoops on it, which to some will no doubt look vulgar but combined with the steel frame the bike rides really well indeed. Not bad for a £26 eBay bike.

N

31f788f3c6b32e604485a0675b7cf371_zpsa8e8658e.jpg

Cheers. I dirtied it down (last pic) so it's not as bright anymore. I've come round to it, but was toying with the idea of brown tape and saddle. Not sure. Might stick with what I've got.

N

Would stick with how it is, brown has no place on that bike....which is looking sweet btw

Not bad for a £26 eBay bike which had how much spent on it ;)

Tel":36miav6k said:
Would stick with how it is, brown has no place on that bike....which is looking sweet btw

Not bad for a £26 eBay bike which had how much spent on it ;)

Yea you're right!

Ehhh, I'd say I probably threw at least another £26 quid at it :D

Around £150 total I think which still isn't bad. I love the bike (that's why I made it the main steed - and this was supposed to just be a winter hack!).

N

Back