What's on film wise

Isaac_AG":18cx989r said:
theproudhighway":18cx989r said:
Wreck it Ralph. If you played Video Games as a kid should be good for a dose of nostalgia. Plenty of fun for the younger audience too.
Not out till next month though unfortunately but we will be watching that when it comes out.

Alison

Can be found online if you know where to look ;)

alanf":4hc1de7k said:
suburbanreuben":4hc1de7k said:

+1 can curl up on the sofa with the youngest (12) and watch that and my neighbour totoro till the cows come home :)

they just played all the studio ghibli films on sky :D so we have them all to watch again and again.....

http://www.letmewatchthis.ch/watch-1001 ... bor-Totoro
Another vote for either of the above. Magical.

Studio Ghibli is just awesome. My fave is Princess Monoke. but to be honest, i could line them all up and watch them back to back :D :D :D in fact, thats exactly what i intend to do with my boys once they reach the age of 'sitting still for at least a couple of hours'.

twain":1ojvf22y said:
Studio Ghibli is just awesome. My fave is Princess Monoke. but to be honest, i could line them all up and watch them back to back :D :D :D in fact, thats exactly what i intend to do with my boys once they reach the age of 'sitting still for at least a couple of hours'.

I've never really got into Japanese animation, I did like My Neighbour Totoro, but I'm not a fan. I know my oldest son loves them but my youngest daughter would not be interested, she is very much into very modern animation films, she refuses to watch anything action packed as well.

Alison

Back