The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

How much would be a fair price for the wheels from my old Scott Sub 50?

Scott CO-31 front hub and Formula FM-135 single speed rear hub on Rigida DP 2000 700C rims.

Only done a couple of hundred dry miles, so in very good condition. Will post pictures if needed.

Thanks

Hi folks, just joined up here as I have a bike to sell but I'm not sure what its worth. It's a 2004 Kona Coiler Deluxe 17" frame. The brakes will be needing bled as it has sat for ages doing nothing - they feel a bit spongey. The frame and forks are in very good condition with very little in the way of scratches and no dings. It's never been abused, just used a few times then put in the garage.

What would be a fair price to ask for this?

Cheers

Scott

scottmk1":2gcpib84 said:
Hi folks, just joined up here as I have a bike to sell but I'm not sure what its worth. It's a 2004 Kona Coiler Deluxe 17" frame. The brakes will be needing bled as it has sat for ages doing nothing - they feel a bit spongey. The frame and forks are in very good condition with very little in the way of scratches and no dings. It's never been abused, just used a few times then put in the garage.

What would be a fair price to ask for this?

Cheers

Scott
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Coiler-F ... 1201098463

This might give you a bit of a comparison in your pricing. You know what it cost you and its condition. judge it against other similarly conditioned ones.
I think 450 is a bit steep but i havent seen it and pricing is a bit of a personal thing so commenting isnt really needed.

Sorry :) just the frame alone is it??

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi, yes it's a complete bike, original spec with DMR V8 (I think) pedals. £450 seems ok.

Here is the only pic I have right now, it doesnt have the skanky red pedals, but the current ones are similar and black. Its in good condition, with only a few scratches and some cable scuffs.

Here is a spec list here - Bikepedia spec

Yep, I bought it with good intentions of getting good use from it, but its basically just sat in the garage for too long so it's time to sell. Can I stick a for sale ad on this site having only just joined up?

Sure you can. Not sure if you can put pictures in before 5 posts. Will need to go in 98+ section.

Ok cool, thanks for the advice, I see one just come up on ebay starting at £300. I will stick an ad on here once I get some fresh pics.

Back