What's on film wise

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
My husband and my oldest daughter and youngest son are Seeing Star Trek tomorrow, my youngest daughter is not into action films so I'm staying at home with her, what can we get for her to see? We've seen, How to Tame Your Dragon, Frankenweeny, Paranorman. don't know if these are spelled right, canny be bothered to check :D Have you any ideas for me and Harriet to watch? We have BT Vision and can't find anything there but happy to buy DVD.

Alison

you don't give age but as dragon training is pg I assume not too young, my daughter enjoyed "Brave" the second time but she's probably bit younger, also "Up" and wife likes both of those but when stuck for film ideas (we were couple of years back, as v poor reception and v poor internet speed) then check out older film award winners, Oscars, Baftas etc, eg "Rango" bit different but Oscar best animated couple of years back or if she's older and likes sci fi check out the animated film "9" (or nine with Elijah Wood to avoid confusion), I think its rated 12, based on award winning short, from makers of Coraline

any of the shrek films, but shrek forever is my families favourite.
and as mentioned aboce, brave and up are great.
i also love wall-e.

theproudhighway":2zjevw08 said:
Wreck it Ralph. If you played Video Games as a kid should be good for a dose of nostalgia. Plenty of fun for the younger audience too.
Not out till next month though unfortunately but we will be watching that when it comes out.

Alison

Back