oh wow! I want it!!

Could it go on to be one of the most expensive retrobikes to be sold? I doubt very much that it'll get into Breezer No.1 territory but the way the price is shooting up anything could happen!

All it takes is two people who appreciate it for what it is, and have a bank account to back it up!

if i hadn't just spent out on a new Coitic... god it would be tempting but its at my limit now sadly.
(looks over shoulder to pile of stuff from CRC and the Coitic box that arrived at lunchtime...)

i will imagine that there are people out there who remeber Jason and now have a good job and a fondness for it BITD. I'd be in it to 2k and it's nearly there already and i couldnt guess where it will go too now.

I feel like I'm fifteen years old again, lusting after all the shiny new bikes and parts in my local bike shops, wanting and yearning with all my passion, knowing with deep sadness that I'll never be able to afford them!

I'm guessing this could be a repeat of when Palmers bikes went up for sale-
Specialized stepped in and bought the lot and have them on display in HQ. They could be one of the buyers willing to pay the big $$$ to get it

Latest posts

Back