A ride or two in May

I'm doing a dry run of a couple of fresh routes this weekend so will let you know. I've found some new single track that was looking pretty special but want to see what its like now that its dried out a bit.
The big unknowns time wise will of course be how much of a delayed start we have due to pre ride faffing, and how much we are slowed down due to mechanicals......

sounds good to me.

let us know how you get on, and I'll run it pass the Boss, I'm sure there won't be a problem though

grd, are you going up ther sunday at all ? if you are i would like to come along if thats ok ;)
bit late to ask i know :oops:

Mick :D

Do you mean tomorrow, 12th May, if you do we will be in the village hall carpark in Holmbury St Mary which is at the top of the road which runs up the side of the Royal Oak pub for a 10am start.

Thanks for that grd !
something has come up in the last few mins and i may not be able to make it now :(
if i can get there i will see you at the car park before ten tomorrow (12th)

Having checked out the trails I think they will put a smile on the face so, the ride on the 25th May.

1pm start. Can we please be ready to go for 1 as we will be in danger of running out of time with tea and cake stops if we start any later.

Meeting point will be the village hall carpark in Holmbury St.Mary. This is at the end of the road that runs up the side of the Royal Oak pub. The pub is beside the church on the green.

Had a great time saturday :) thanks to grd for the guided tour !! For those going on the next one you won't be disapointed! And I can confirm that its retro friendly if your thinking of bringing something old along ;)
Mick :)

grd":2mntgmlb said:
Having checked out the trails I think they will put a smile on the face so, the ride on the 25th May.

1pm start. Can we please be ready to go for 1 as we will be in danger of running out of time with tea and cake stops if we start any later.

Meeting point will be the village hall carpark in Holmbury St.Mary. This is at the end of the road that runs up the side of the Royal Oak pub. The pub is beside the church on the green.

I'll try my best to get there for 1pm, but the earliest I can get up and still be functionable for work in the evening is 11am, realistically that means me leaving my house at 12, and it's just a smidge over an hour drive.

If anything crops up between now and then I'll let you guys know, but at the moment, everything looks good here. :)

So can we have a heads up as to who is looking to come out on Saturday for the ride in the Surrey Hills

Back