Marin Mount Vision

paul851

Dirt Disciple
Picked this up at my local bike shop and very happy with it , though it's a tad on the big side really at 19 inch , a 17 inch would probably be better but beggars can't be choosers especially for £70 :)
It's XT Deore throughout and the right hand shifter was broken when I got the bike but a little fiddling sorted it so just need to get out and ride it now .

Paul

Attachments

• P1000108.jpg
    P1000108.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 403
I'll second that a real bargain!! If you do find it a bit big it would be the perfect size for me! ;) Let me know if you are ever passing it on!

Doug

I could probably manage a 19" frame. ;)

seriously though £70 is an absolute bargain. in fact its the only one Ive ever seen less than £100 (most are about £150 Ive found)

I know because Ive been looking for one - or an alpine trail - but way out of my price range

:(

MarinMartin":3djka3bh said:
I could probably manage a 19" frame. ;)

seriously though £70 is an absolute bargain. in fact its the only one Ive ever seen less than £100 (most are about £150 Ive found)

I know because Ive been looking for one - or an alpine trail - but way out of my price range

:(

I have phoned all the 150 quid ones I have seen, only to
find they are always sold.

I've got to admit I spent about three weeks looking at the bike every time I went in the shop and assumed it was a customers bike in for repair/servicing , but decided to ask on the off chance the owner might be wanting to part with it and couldn't believe the price when I did ask but do feel a bit guilty for biting his hand off :)

Paul

Back