The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a thread hi-jack here, but if anyone is interested in a 1990 Marin Elderidge ,medium in zolatone grey or a medium Bear Valley in black 1993' I can bring them along Sunday, looking for £120 & £100

Just holla.

James
Do you still have those blue cnd canti hangers ? If you do could you bring em with you
Cheers
Spence

I thought I was ready but upon a test spin, the non drive crank clips the chainstay on each revolution.

If I can't find a slightly longer scrap BB axle I think I'll just 'chamfer' the corner of the crank with a grinder.

It's an odd bike. The front end is higher than a hippy at Glastonbury.

nevadasmith":236e4zix said:
Really need to do something with mine too, but I can't be arsed. Maybe tomorrow.

Thats exactly my thoughts though I have run out of days now!! Cant we just wheel them to the cafe and have a slap up breakfast??

theredchili":1afgq5d6 said:
Bit of a thread hi-jack here, but if anyone is interested in a 1990 Marin Elderidge ,medium in zolatone grey or a medium Bear Valley in black 1993' I can bring them along Sunday, looking for £120 & £100

Just holla.

please could you post you for sale items in the proper place. you should know better james

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back