Retro Lapierre ?

shinobi

Senior Retro Guru
Hi all
one of those strange " mate of a mate " type things !, said mate showed me a rather shakey picture on his phone of a frame his mate was selling , it looks to say Lapierre on the downtube , aluminium maybe black and silver , very " busy " looking graphics and a manitou sx fork , anyway i cant find any pictures of anything by lapierre in the 80 / 90s .
any clues ?
cheers Paul

Are you sure he wasn't showing you pictures of lenticular clouds, the planet Venus, a weather balloon, etc...???

Though there are reports that a LaPierre crashed on a particularly gnarly trail in New Mexico in 1987.

*skips off whistling X-Files theme*

Lysander":3hxkqjdv said:
Are you sure he wasn't showing you pictures of lenticular clouds, the planet Venus, a weather balloon, etc...???

Though there are reports that a LaPierre crashed on a particularly gnarly trail in New Mexico in 1987.

*skips off whistling X-Files theme*
You really must stop sniffing that Ajax :D

I became Ajax-tolerant.....it's huffing Cillit BANG these days. Highly addictive, and amongst other side effects, delusions that you are Barry Scott. :oops:

Having seen the ads im guessing Barry Scott has been a long term addict , Let him be a warning to us all , rumours of his experimentation with Toilet Duck abound , the RSPCA have been informed :D

Back