Sell or Split?

Tom200

Dirt Disciple
I have a '94 Breezer Thunder with early XTR groupo, hope hubs and some other choice parts. All in super condition (unused in 18 years). It needs to go to fun a cross bike, the question is should I split it or sell it as a whole bike?

Why don't you post some pics with how much you are asking for the whole bike and see if you get any interest?

I guess the condition is going to play a huge part in the value of the bike/parts

^ This.

There will be one or two people who are after a fully built Breezer, but there will be a dozen after a Breezer frame, 20 after an XTR mech, 10 after a set of hope wheels and so on.

If you have the time and energy then split every time - you'll make a lot more people happy and will fill your pockets more. Its not a historic muesum piece and has already been upgraded from the list spec so its nothing more than a pile of parts that have been well put together!

List on ebay with zero reserve and let the market find its level, don't scare people off with stupid reserves or start prices though as it will either not sell or not sell as well

Latest posts

Back