The Official Scrap yard challenge ride May 12th FOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
daj":9j2thtu6 said:
Good news mark!!

I have no plans of bringing mine home, it will be left at centre with free to good home sign on it if Neil can't take it. To be fair it's an actually really nice original example of a Raleigh mustang!

If people are looking at giving the bikes away, there is a chap nr Yorkley (on the way home for many of you) has bikes he's sells for charity, he will take them off your hands, just let me know if you want more info

I have decided that it is too far to travel to end up pushing an anchor back to the car park. I need a new plan if I am going to come along.

Iwasgoodonce":3l8z6iz2 said:
I have decided that it is too far to travel to end up pushing an anchor back to the car park. I need a new plan if I am going to come along.

I have kinda got a pass for the day , tempted to throw the road bike in and go for a spin after or come back home and ride?

It might just work...

I have forsaken Option 1. The dual suspension thing was so heavy that, on a tentative roll down the road, the brakes literally exploded upon me trying them. Obviously the combined weight of me and possibly the heaviest bike I have ever worked on, was just too much.

So, I have decided to transfer all the components on to another frame. This frame was rescued from a skip many moons ago so I am still in the spirit of the ride! I will write an inventory once I have got it together.

No money spent at all so far.

Sounds fine to me, I keep looking at the twenty and debating if it's worth the hassle for a laugh.

Of course I do, :D just wondering if I've got the right bike for the job. :roll: it may have re-morph back to an activator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back