Silverfish 1992 Yeti ARC

BELLA BELLA BELLA......................BELLA the most beautiful ARC of all time, you made a masterpiece, congratulations

ameybrook":1o8t5h78 said:
Silverfish":1o8t5h78 said:
rumpfy":1o8t5h78 said:
Thanks Rumpfy, that is much appreciated. If I was true to my 1992/3 self I should have covered the bike in stickers as well :D

I might try it with silver rings but that wasn't really the point of the build. It was to build a bike that was true to it's 92 heritage.

My thoughts are identical to Rumpfy's, but I have to take on the comment about it's heritage. The ARC was a race bike, but I can't think of any ARCs or race bikes from the era that went as far as anodized chainrings. Even Tinker's Adroit, which over a whole other rainbow, featured silver rings.

For for that matter I can't think of anyone that raced with anodized rings period... I'm sure there were people though.

mkozaczek":1kwovsfb said:
I might try it with silver rings but that wasn't really the point of the build. It was to build a bike that was true to it's 92 heritage.
[/quote]

My thoughts are identical to Rumpfy's, but I have to take on the comment about it's heritage. The ARC was a race bike, but I can't think of any ARCs or race bikes from the era that went as far as anodized chainrings. Even Tinker's Adroit, which over a whole other rainbow, featured silver rings.[/quote]

For for that matter I can't think of anyone that raced with anodized rings period... I'm sure there were people though.[/quote]

:facepalm: Bumping all the ARC threads.....Somebody wants the Podium me thinks.... :LOL:

sinnerman":xr6mqiov said:
mkozaczek":xr6mqiov said:

My thoughts are identical to Rumpfy's, but I have to take on the comment about it's heritage. The ARC was a race bike, but I can't think of any ARCs or race bikes from the era that went as far as anodized chainrings. Even Tinker's Adroit, which over a whole other rainbow, featured silver rings.[/quote]

For for that matter I can't think of anyone that raced with anodized rings period... I'm sure there were people though.[/quote]

:facepalm: Bumping all the ARC threads.....Somebody wants the Podium me thinks.... :LOL:[/quote]

You know me too well... we already had three on the same page and I had a big cup of coffee at lunch, felt like causing mischief :)

mkozaczek":2btf615o said:
sinnerman":2btf615o said:
mkozaczek":2btf615o said:

My thoughts are identical to Rumpfy's, but I have to take on the comment about it's heritage. The ARC was a race bike, but I can't think of any ARCs or race bikes from the era that went as far as anodized chainrings. Even Tinker's Adroit, which over a whole other rainbow, featured silver rings.

:facepalm: Bumping all the ARC threads.....Somebody wants the Podium me thinks.... :LOL:[/quote]

You know me too well... we already had three on the same page and I had a big cup of coffee at lunch, felt like causing mischief :)[/quote]

Mate, they are all gorgeous, and i will never bore of anybody who does a proper job...!........especially on a YETI..... :cool:

Uauu,

Amazing Bike, Love it and yes, you spot on in my Taste of purple or bike build :)

Keep up with thins kinds of builds!

Nuno

Back