1992 Rocky Mountain Altitude

troje":1xqnu1pb said:
Great :)

So you own her slightly older sister!

Unfortunately I don't have it anymore, but I have been thinking about asking the guy I sold it to what he did with it. I have enough XT parts of that vintage now that I could do it up right.

a THIRD Altitude??? :shock:

you and captaincosmic are greedy little buggers aren'tcha??? :LOL: congrats!!! ;)

aguycalled80":1dgnf6pf said:
Unfortunately I don't have it anymore, but I have been thinking about asking the guy I sold it to what he did with it. I have enough XT parts of that vintage now that I could do it up right.
how could you have sold that??? especially with that diabolical serial number? :twisted:

RockiMtn":2578o97n said:
how could you have sold that??? especially with that diabolical serial number? :twisted:

oh it gets worse...

I honestly don't know why I did that, but the time, I just got bikes, fixed them, and sold them.

It had all SunTour stuff on it too - microdrive and dia-compe brakes - and I got it for about $200 on ebay.

aguycalled80":2zy8phj7 said:
RockiMtn":2zy8phj7 said:

oh it gets worse...

I honestly don't know why I did that, but the time, I just got bikes, fixed them, and sold them.

It had all SunTour stuff on it too - microdrive and dia-compe brakes - and I got it for about $200 on ebay.

$200 complete bike??? i'd be happy with $200 just frame only!!! how long ago was it that you bought/sold it? you should definitely follow up with that friend of yours. ;)

RockiMtn":ikirp4lb said:
aguycalled80":ikirp4lb said:
RockiMtn":ikirp4lb said:

oh it gets worse...

$200 complete bike??? i'd be happy with $200 just frame only!!! how long ago was it that you bought/sold it? you should definitely follow up with that friend of yours. ;)

I think I still have the Answer Pro Forx that was on it.

This was close to ten years ago. I repainted it (I have a nude pic of it if you're interested ;) ) put it together as a single speed, and that was it.

RockiMtn":11864fop said:
a THIRD Altitude??? :shock:

you and captaincosmic are greedy little buggers aren'tcha??? :LOL: congrats!!! ;)

Thanks! Yes, it's bit of too much (according to my wife), but at least I'm limiting myself to one brand and steel frames only. :LOL: Unless a TiBolt or Titanium appears on my routine hunt all of a sudden, but honestly, I consider those extinct, with just a few remaining pieces hidden far from the wild...

Back