Fisher HK-II

Harumph, been stalking this ;-)

I'm in Brighton so if someone's after bits of it (as I may be depending what I think if I get it) that could work.

Hey Baca, Eldridge right? I have the matching pine mountain.

I have an 88 bike that needs cranks/chainset and given this isn't complete I felt ok about splitting it. Crank looks like it might be cracked though and chainset pretty worn.

But then I was checking out one of these on here and it looks real nice so I thought about maybe trying to build it up too. Was gonna decide if I won it, depending on condition etc. Has a 1 1/4 headset so I'm hoping that will still be ok (whoever gets it).

You definitely got plans to build it? If you're really keen maybe I'll let it go - no point in each of us bidding it up. Seller doesn't seem too bothered (refs to tip etc)

Looks like all the locals are onto this one lol !
i think it deserves saving , not sure what size it is , looks pretty big .

Cheers Paul

jaypee":2wyvacbp said:
Hi Paul, you don't fancy getting in on the action then? ;-)

Hi mate
well i it had crossed my mind until i found there was a waiting list lol ;) with my sensible hat on i would say it looks too big , probably a knackered evo headset , not sure if they use the press fit bb too , chainset dont look great when you start adding up wheels , cassette , chain , cables etc etc it starts to add up , plus im skint !! but my heart says it needs saving ! i have not seen another one , looks pretty original etc,depending how much you paid for it of course , i guess i would not have bid more than £10 or £20 in the knowledge that if it turned out to be a basket case i could get my money back on the shifters if nothing else .
trouble is im a sucker for a sob story , hence my hard rock lol !
Cheers Paul

baca01":3a084ww2 said:
Yep missed it by a pound. I wonder if it was anyone on here?

I was wondering the same :) seemed a lot of money for something you cant see ,especially if you were paying that kind of postage on top :shock:

Paul

Back