Tel's Stallion Cycle Shop Venture!

I need to sort all my parts out; cleaned, bagged, labelled, catalogued. It's in the pipeline....

Some up to date pictures, only notable addition is the gridwall for the selection of new parts. This has freed up the shelving that will be used for used parts as mentioned above.

Terry,

The shop looks great but there is one thing i cannot spot....

Richard

I know but progress has been made on that front. Next week I'll give you what you want.....

In the meantime I've had this design back from the sign maker:

This ties in nicely with my site www.stallioncycles.co.uk and also the Sky Team colours (coincidence).

The old colour scheme was going to be red, white, black but now it's blue, white and black instead which means those two red benches have got to be changed and all those red hooks would also look better in black.....

Tel,

the signs look great. But the shop walls should still be amber walls to tie in with the retro theme!!

Richard

Amber!? You mean magnolia? I know what you mean the shop hasn't got an old feel to it at all, I think that may have to come when (if) I relocate.

MTB's too!

Now I'm really fed up that you are so far off my patch.

The shop looks fantastic, even with the one obvious omission.

have you eaten all the creme eggs then Tel? :LOL:

There was a full box of them in the last lot of pics...

The shop is looking good - a lot lot better than it did a few months ago when you started!

I had a few of the eggs ;)

OK everybody here it is! It's what you have all been hounding me for.....TEA!!!!

Bit of a compromise and still untested but the facility is there :)

Back