Bought a bike from a guy at the pub (now with pics)

Re: Bought a bike from a guy at the pub

I might give it a go myself first (would be nice to have a project). Where abouts are you, would be handy if you were local. I'm bound to mess something up along the way!

edy172":2ndg005l said:
I might give it a go myself first (would be nice to have a project). Where abouts are you, would be handy if you were local. I'm bound to mess something up along the way!

I doubt that I'm local to you, unless you live in South Wales!

the suspense is killing me, get some photos up pleaze then we can all thoroughly congratulate you whilst being secretly green with envy...... £100 with cook bro's cranks omg u lucky fella

are they really that desirable? there is a set for sale on ebay at the moment (usa site) for $999 buy it now. labelled as "unused"

i'll definitely post some pictures when i get home. i'm really keen to find out more about the bike :)

Don't forget that he could always get them re-annodized another colour that is more appealing. I always fancied the blue ones.

Some of the prices are optomistic to say the least on eBay.

I bought a pair of black cook bros rsr cranks with rings for £150 still 8/10 condition.

i wanna see this bike......i hate it when other people get a better result than me!!!
welcome to retrobike :D

haha ok ok.....i hope it doesnt disappoint now!!

p.s. how do i post pics :oops:

Back