Midweek Moontains

zigzag":1p1hk6ih said:
Hawmaw":1p1hk6ih said:
Thought I'd drag this old chestnut back out ....

I'm keen to get out more either road or mtb this summer but Wed evening after 6.30pm are the only night I have free of kids taxi duties. And I often need a bit of motivation.

So if anybody's planning a midweek ride out and doesnt mind company feel free to post here ....
Andy - Currently I get to accompany my wife to Edinburgh on a Wednesday night, and it'll probably be like that till July-ish (not that I'm complaining, I get an hour to myself to scoot around Arthurs Seat)... Hopefully free up after that though, and could work out quite well since I work over in Erskine anyway.

Ah , I've been wondering about your Stava logs. I thought you probably worked in Erskine but I couldn't fathom the weekly attraction of Arthurs Seat !

Hawmaw":3rgtrj01 said:
Ah , I've been wondering about your Stava logs. I thought you probably worked in Erskine but I couldn't fathom the weekly attraction of Arthurs Seat !

"Arthurs Seat" thats code in the gay community :shock:

Jeezo Gaz , I thought you were posting a video of camp activity up Arthurs Seat

Turns out its a bunch of guys riding bikes !

kaiser":3o1ahyfb said:
G I'll dig out that pm with your midweek dates, I never did match it up to my calendar. I've also got a route for the Merrick which be ideal for an evening ride.

Merrick sounds good, from memory I only quoted dates until May or June - my mid-week day off is only a Monday, once every 4 weeks.. next available one is 24th June, then every 4th week..

zz - would be good to get a weekend munro/hill in the diary 2nd, 8th or 9th of June at my only possibles weekend dates until July, give me a nudge if any of these suit.

edit -- and the 8th / 9th is GT :oops:

Hi all, if anyone wonder what's happend to me I'm still alive and kicking. I was cycling at Cathkin Braes course whole week and must admit I enjoy it, it really is fun for me at least afrer too many miserable road miles. If anyone fancy to join we can met at some point.

Radek - are you still up for an evening assault on Ben Lomond

Quite enjoyed my visit to cathkin braes earlier this year, are the routes/directions marked on the trails now? The duelling down hill at the back of the course is a hoot!

Sure I'm up to that, depends when?

Directions are just partially marked but at least now you'll get the idea where and what's more important what way to go.

Back