Cannondale 1986 SM700 £500 20" with 24 & 26 inch wheels

OSMojo

Old School Hero
Hi all, as I explained in my 'SM700' post that even though this arrived yesterday, I am selling it as it's not an 87 and I found out (the hard way) that for me only 87s will do. Anyway before it goes on Ebay I will offer it here, I am only trying to get back what it owes me (owes over £500). I took off a ripped Advocet gel saddle and replaced with a NOS Vetta, it had no pedals so I added some copy Suntour bear cages. I need to put on a new chain (i'll do that tomorrow). There are a few scratches but overall it looks great. Pick up from Barnes SW13 London, or I can sort out a next day courier for 20 quid. Click on the pictures to see the full size ones on photobucket, the condition is amazing absolutely no brake rub, it must have been ridden only a handful of times at most and then stored.

Re: Cannondale 1986 SM700 £500

Lovely old 'Dale :cool:

What size is it? How does it fit in relation to your height? Sorry if you've already stated this and I've missed it.

Cheers,

Craig

Re: Cannondale 1986 SM700 £500

chiswickcollectables":1as1znnz said:
Lovely old 'Dale :cool:

What size is it? How does it fit in relation to your height? Sorry if you've already stated this and I've missed it.

Cheers,

Craig

It's a 20" I'm 6ft1 and it is very comfortable. Perfect! you're in Chiswick! just a ride back across the river from Barnes ;)

Noooooooooooooo too big :cry:

Back