Aviemore National Meet Planning Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldna pre book mate but I've to phone the thurs before and should be ok. Shld be ok I will phone em on the Wednesday.

You guys won't need to book if I can get it on the thurs as its down to max number of pitches. Yes fan square up wi me on day.

Rob if your taking yer tent mind book pm the wed/thurs as well

so is there anyone from the west coast heading up- prob cannae get a pass but a car share would need to be on the cards to even consider as I am very poor at the moment.

I'm planning on being there for this one, not sure yet if i'll do the two days or not. See how i'm doing after the Saturday. Is there a few different places to camp up there, haven't sorted that out yet.

The Ken":1f1vujtd said:
Most will be at Rothiemurcus campsite near the start point

I'll give that a try, someone said that they aren't taking bookings until the thursday before though. I think there's a few other places nearby anyway if they are fully booked.

Just over a week to go lads and as usual its all gone quiet again.

Any news ?

What retrobikes are going to be seen ?

Whose definitely coming ?

etc etc etc

What time are we stting off north and which of you fine fellas would be prepared to chauffeur me up there, petrol donation of course being offered.

I will bring a proper 80's bike, Emmelle Dolomite circa 87 with bullmoose bars, canti's and slack angles :D

Not going to make this now guys, too close to my trip to Bristol that week and i need fuel money for that.

Will make it to the Tress in June though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back