1995 Gary Fisher Wahoo NOS

ExeterJake

Dirt Disciple
I thought i would share my new Bike, literally! It was unpackaged today and built up. I must say i am in so much LOVE!

I should be riding this however its going to stay as a piece to be admired. Hope you all like it!

Ride it. I've just unearthed a NOS bike myself, and once I finally get my hands on it, it will be ridden.

It's their destiny. :D

That is stunning :D more pictures !! i was offered an aquila of a similar age a week or two back and have been wondering " should i or should i not " this makes it even more tempting :)

Lovely. But ride it, otherwise it's pointless having it. Cherished cared for it'll still look smart in 30 years time, and its not as if and Altus groups at is liable to impress any friends you have over for dinner, making it a weird choice as a piece of sculpture.

Very nice :)
Is that the one from Bache Brothers Cycles?
They have quite a lot of retro stuff for sale on ebay.

Well we have a shop down on Exeter's Quayside so its going to be used as one of our 14 Ceiling displays. Its not a Aww-gazing spec however its a very nice bike to look at. It will be going alongside a 1995 Killer V 900 thats already hanging up.

ExeterJake":3shscaqi said:
Well we have a shop down on Exeter's Quayside so its going to be used as one of our 14 Ceiling displays. Its not a Aww-gazing spec however its a very nice bike to look at. It will be going alongside a 1995 Killer V 900 thats already hanging up.
There used to be bike shop on the quay in the 90s , bought my sons Ashton replica Cannondale there, had a coffee bar upstairs too :D

I have the same bike, but with a few upgrades. Its a good frame that deserves to be ridden. Ride it and enjoy it.
Ian

Back