Sherwood Pines - Sunday 12th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
chrisv40":1jrb9ckc said:
Spudly":1jrb9ckc said:
Am i the transport for you and Ben for this one then Chris :D

Just looked through the pics from last year, that looks awesome, i cant wait to get on them trails!

If thats ok then yes we can all share the fuel then, having said that Adam is coming so might have to take a car too.

Ill get a seatbelt sorted in the van next weekend, might have to swing by yours and see if we can fit four bikes in the back with the seat up, might be able to get all four of us in it!

Re: Sherwood Pines - Sunday 19th May

Ive just realised, im away that weekend (19th) so im not going to be able to go now, im actually really gutted now :-(

Shame Spud, if the turnout is going to be poor I will reschedule it anyway as this really is a great ride and I want as many people as possible there.

I've been looking forward for another ride hear for ages so I'll see if I can make it. Thanks for organising.

Due to commitments on my part I have moved the date back to the original 12th May, sorry for the confusion and this date is now set.

At the moment it looks like The Captain, me and Mat will be with you. Mat won't be retro but is happy to take us off piste if you want to venture away from the Kitchener. NakedGav is a 'possible' but only just.
Looking forward to it.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back